TESCAN SEM (MIRA)
High performance field emission scanning electron microscope
The TESCAN MIRA is the latest fourth generation high performance scanning electron microscope with a high brightness Schottky field emission electron gun that enables SEM imaging and real-time elemental analysis in the same window of TESCAN’s Essence™ operating software. This combination greatly simplifies the process of obtaining topographical and elemental data from a sample, making MIRA an effective analytical solution for quality control, failure analysis, and routine materials testing in the laboratory.
- High brightness Schottky emitter for high-resolution/high current/low-noise imaging
- Unique Wide Field Optics™ design with a proprietary Intermediate Lens (IML) offering a variety of working and displaying modes, for enhanced field of view or depth of focus, etc.
- Real-time In-Flight Beam Tracing™ for performance and beam optimization, which also allows direct and continuous control of the beam and beam current
- Beam Deceleration Technology (BDT) for excellent resolution at low electron-beam energies
- Excellent imaging at short working distances with the powerful In-Beam detector (optional)
- Fully automated electron optics set-up and alignment
- Fast imaging rate up to 20 ns
- Unique live stereoscopic imaging by using the advanced 3D Beam Technology which opens up the micro and nanoworld for an amazing 3D experience and 3D navigation
- Fully integrated TESCAN Essence™ EDS analysis platform for SEM imaging and real-time elemental analysis in the same window of Essence™ software;
- TESCAN’s unique non-aperture optical path design and real-time electron beam tracking technology (In-flight Beam Tracing™) can quickly obtain the best imaging and analysis conditions;
- Unique wide field optical path (Wide Field Optics™) design can achieve minimum magnification as low as 2 times, so the sample can be easily and accurately navigated without additional optical navigation camera;
- Standard SingleVac™ mode, non-conductive samples or electron beam sensitive samples can be directly observed in this mode without sputtering;
- Intuitive, modular Essence™ software for easy operation regardless of user experience level ;
- Essence™ 3D anti-collision model to ensure the safety of detectors installed in the sample chamber when the sample stage and sample are moved ;
- The optional SE and BSE detectors in the lens barrel and electron beam deceleration technology can better improve the imaging performance under low voltage ;
- Standard analysis platform, optionally integrated with the widest variety of detectors and accessories (such as cathode fluorescence detectors, water-cooled backscattered electron detectors , etc.) .
- Materials Science: Characterization of materials such as metals, ceramics, polymers, composites, coatings. Metallurgy, fracture analysis, degradation processes, ferromagnetic materials, etc.
- Semiconductor and Microelectronics: MEMS inspection, inspection of cross-sections and failure analysis in 3D-ICs and advanced packaging technologies, large wafer inspection, etc.
- Electro-technical Engineering: Solar cell inspection, microelectronics inspection, PN junction visualization,
- Forensic Investigations:
Gunshot residue analysis, bullet and cartridge investigation, tool mark comparison, analysis of hairs, fibres, textiles and papers, paints, ink and print characterization, line crossings, examination of counterfeit documents, etc.
Mineralogy, geology, palaeontology, archaeology, chemistry, environmental studies, particle analysis, applied physics, nanotechnology, nanoprototyping, etc.
- Life Sciences
Botany, parasitology, pharmaceutics, STEM histology, dental implants, etc.
- Multi-user environment is localized in many languages
- Four levels of user expertise/rights, including an EasySEM™ mode for quick routine investigations
- Image management and report creation
- Built-in self-diagnostics for system readiness checks
- Network operations and remote access/diagnostics
- Modular software architecture enables several extensions to be attached
Warranty: 02 (Two) years from the date of Successfully completion of Supply.