Microwave Digestion Rotor
Microwave digestion rotor:
- Rotor for Multiwave 5000
- 41 vessels of 56 mL
- Ideal for high-throughput acid digestion
- Safe and reliable SmartVent technology for pressure-activated venting closed vessels
Anton Paar’s highest-throughput acid digestion rotor utilizing SmartVent technology:
SmartVent technology vessels have no consumable parts, no protective jackets, require no tools for closing, and no membrane needs to be replaced. The result: the easiest to use vessel on the market.
Rotor 41HVT56 comes with 41 vessels with 56 mL nominal volume and automated internal temperature control of each vessel. Various kinds of samples including biological, environmental, agricultural, cosmetic, and pharmaceutical samples can be digested even in the same run.
- Pressure-activated-venting concept which enables reliable pressure control in each vessel
- Allows the digestion of the highest sample amounts (up 3 g)
- Samples with different reaction behavior can be digested simultaneously
Highest sample throughput – up to 41 vessels in one run
- Vessels with integrated cooling fins for fastest cooling
- Three-part vessel design for easy, tool-free vessel handling and swift cleaning
- The special microwave-optimized design of the rotor allows rapid heating and cooling even of a fully equipped rotor with 41 vessels
Lowest total lifetime cost
- Continuous low-intensity cooling during a run increases the vessels’ lifetime
- Minimized number of accessories required
Run standard methods
- Temperature-controlled digestions are provided without the need for an additional sensor
Warranty: 02 (Two) years service warranty from the date of successfully completion of Supply.