DRAMINSKI Pregnancy Detector for sheep and goats
Effective and early pregnancy detection. A portable and very easy to use device for fast pregnancy detection or exclusion.
Indispensable on every breeding farm
Ultrasound Pregnancy Tester is invaluable help in modern breeding. The detector provides maximum help for breeders, advisers and veterinarians in making an accurate diagnosis that confirms or excludes pregnancy.
- diagnosis effectiveness close to 100%,
- early diagnosis of pregnancy helps to separate pregnant females from sterile ones,
- fast organization of animal groups reduces irreparable financial losses,
- the highest efficiency of an early diagnosis helps to make the right decisions when organising breeding.
Principle of operation
The detector determines pregnancy by locating amniotic fluid in the uterus. It uses the phenomenon of ultrasonic wave reflection. When pressed to the animal’s skin, the probe sends an ultrasound beam which is reflected from uterine horn filled with fluid and returns to the probe, causing a change of signal generated by the device. An optimum day of examination depends on the animal species and is calculated from the date of mating or insemination. It is necessary to repeat the test at an optimum date, if a very early pregnancy was checked.
The set includes:
- DRAMIŃSKI PDS ultrasound pregnancy detector,
- 2xBNC connecting cable,
- ultrasonic probe,
- bottle of liquid paraffin,
- 1 x 9V 6LF-22 type alkaline battery,
- reusable transport packaging (made of plastic),
Detector is manufactured in the versions for:
- sheep and goat
|Unit weight||340 g (with battery)|
|Dimensions||15.5 x 8.0 x 4.0 cm|
|Lenght of the cable probe||110 cm|
|Power supply||1 x 9 V alkaline battery, type 6LF-22|
|Battery low indication||automatic|
|Power input||about 33 mA|
|Estimated working time on one battery pack||about 17h|
|Recommended working temperature||from 10°C to 45°C|
|Recommended storage temperature||from 5°C to 50°C|