ANKOM RF Gas Production System
Wireless Gas Production Measurement
The ANKOM RF Gas Production System provides an easy to use method for monitoring and measuring gas production.
Starter Kit includes:
Five gas production modules (RF1X) with rechargeable batteries and sample bottles, a remote zero, system software, Base Coordinator with USB cable, Ten Station Battery charger and a valve cleaning kit. You Choose the Bottle Size: When ordering specify 250ml, 500ml or 1000ml bottle size.
- Measure and Monitor Changes in Gas Pressure from Microbial Activity
- Real-Time Graphing of Pressure and Temperature Curves
- Automatic Vent Release Control
- Gas and Liquid/Sludge Sampling Capability
- Modular and Expandable (up to 50 Modules Per System)
- Multiple Applications:
– Ruminant Nutrition – Biodegradability of Waste
– Bio-energy/Bio-fuel – Human Digestion
– Yeast Activity/Dough Rising – Soil Analysis
- Easily measure kinetics of microbial metabolism
- Measure the biodegradability of a substance
- Measure Yeast Vitality / Activity
- Modular and Expandable (up to 50 modules per set)
- High sensitivity pressure measurement
- Remotely control pressure release
- Data interface with Excel for graphing
- Gas sampling capability
- Easy Data Conversion to Gas Production Curves
- 2-Way RF Communication
- RF Data Collection up to 100’
|Digestion bottle versatility|
Measuring Principle: Manometric
Cumulative Pressure Range: -10.0 to 500.0 psi (bar equivalent included)
Accuracy: ± 1% of measured value
Resolution: ± 0.04
– w/250ml bottle 20.3 cm
– w/500ml bottle 24.1 cm
– w/1000ml bottle 29.1 cm
Diameter (without bottle): 7.2 cm
Jar Capacity: 100ml, 250ml, 500ml and 1000ml available
Temperature Sensor: ± 2° C
The ANKOM RF Gas Production System provides an easy to use method for monitoring and measuring gas production. The system consists of sample bottles in 250ml, 500ml or 1000ml sizes, RF pressure sensor modules, a “zero Remote” that measures ambient pressure, a computer interface base coordinator and operational software that can be used with any PC using a Windows XP/Vista (or higher) based operating system.
Samples and microbes (or other fermentation sources) are placed in the bottles; the RF sensor module is attached and placed in an incubator. The pressure of each bottle can be measured at user selected time intervals. Pressure measurements are recorded on a standard Excel spreadsheet and gas production curves can be generated by the users. Pressure can be outputted in psi or bar. Any application requiring the monitoring of gas production or vacuum (BOD) can be supported.
Current and potential applications include, but are not limited to, Ruminant Nutrition, Human Digestion, Yeast Vitality / Activity, Biomass to Energy, Biodegradability, Soil Quality, and more. Each module supports gas sampling and optional liquid sampling during the process.
In Europe the system has been successfully used for VDI 4630 – Fermentation of organic materials – Characterisation of the substrate, sampling, collection of material data, fermentation tests and DIN 38414-S8 Fermentations tests (GB21) – Method for examination of the biodegradability of a substance.
Warranty: 02 (Two) years from the date of Successfully completion of Supply.